– All high touch surfaces are sanitized 3 times an hour (entry/exit & bathroom door handles, faucet taps)
– Hand Sanitizers are placed in clear view at entrance, server stations & bathroom area.
– Customer logs are taken properly and safely stored for 30 days
– Menus are only given when asked for and sanitized after use
– Masks are worn by staff at all times.
– Tables are spaced far apart to ensure minimum 6 feet between patrons as well as staff & customers
– Mask wearing is enforced at all times unless customer is eating or drinking at table
– Takeouts are done over the phone or online and payment/handover is done outside(curb side) the premise for extra safety
– We try our best to keep up with all Health Canada & Waterloo Public Health guidelines/regulations and follow them.